Music of the Heart Group Sessions
Suggested price: $20.00
These 1-hr Group experiences conducted via Zoom, every Tuesday evening at 7:00pm EST. Suggested Donation: $15-30 per session (pay what you can). After submitting your donation, you’ll receive an email with all the info you’ll need to join us on the journey.
Every Tuesday evening at 7:00pm EST!
In these sessions, I gently guide the group into simple breathing and vocal practices that we can all try together, and invite participants to listen deeply to themselves as I play melodies and improvisations from India, old Europe, and beyond.
These group sessions blend somatic inquiry, vedic chanting, nada yoga (yoga of sound), and Sufism coupled with Daniel’s intuitive approach to therapeutic sounding and breathwork.
This allows you to:
- create more resilient breathing patterns, especially in times of stress
- cultivate a grounding and centering practice with breath and voice
- introduce you to the therapeutic opportunities within your own voice
- discover a place of refuge and restoration in the home of your body
- nurture the resonant and harmonic container of your body
- enjoy the group energy and the musical component for deeping.
The activities and explorations in Music of the Heart are wonderful for anyone going through a difficult time and feeling like they are “holding their breath;” anyone who feels ungrounded or unempowered; and for anyone who is curious about deepening their connection with two of their most essential therapuetic tools – their breath and their voice.
The group sessions are an ongoing experience that will build on itself overtime, but will always be accessible to new folks. No experience or affiliation is necessary, be it musical, spiritual, religious or otherwise. In short: this practice is for everyone and anyone who seeks to unwind, let go, and reconnect with that deep well of feeling and wisdom that lies within each of us.